Below is a job posting for a Scaler for JDI in Sussex.
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team-based, collaborative environment and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families and are proud supporters of our communities. Come grow your career with us!
J.D. Irving, Limited Woodlands Division is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Based in Sussex, the full-time Scaler will be a part of the Woodlands Division – Southern New Brunswick Region.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
• Sampling (Quality, conversion, recovery)
• Scale maintenance and testing
• Maintain data bases and process transactions
• Load slip control
• Yard safety
• Communication and feedback to customers
The selected candidate will possess the following:
• Scaling license
• Shift work is required
• Post-secondary education in Forestry or a related field is an asset
• Candidates must be able to work on their own with minimal supervision
• Highly developed communication skills and attention to detail
• Microsoft Office proficiency
If you are interested in this opportunity, please go to www.jdijobs.ca and apply now!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.