Ten reasons to join the NBFTA
1. To become certified within the Association.
2. To be ready to meet the challenges of the future without having it forced on me.
3. To participate with others in my profession by pooling our ideas together to achieve our objectives.
4. To express my ideas towards as association which represents my thoughts.
5. To cooperate with my fellow technicians in expressing my views, and accepting other views, however different they may be.
6. To ensure that we continue to recognize the Forest Technician as the professional he/she truly is.
7. To give back to forestry a little of what it has given me and my family, maybe for generations of giving.
8. To become accountable to myself as well as to others.
9. To promote camaraderie within our profession.
10. To be able to participate in Continuing Forestry Education which will be offered to members of the Association.
author: Claude Chiasson, CFT ©1999